Connect with Jennifer and allow her to guide you as she has powerfully guided so many women through this wonderful, transformative time.
As a pregnancy educator, doula, doula trainer, childbirth educator, Master Hypnotherapist, mom and prenatal yoga instructor and trainer, Jennifer More has worked with thousands of pregnant and postpartum women. Every day she answers the important questions that pregnant and new moms are eager to have answered and provides valuable piece of mind, comfort and important information, answering questions about every aspect of pregnancy and postpartum issues.
- Discover which childbirth class would be best for you and your partnerbased on birth desires and personality assessment
- Formulate a comprehensive list of questions to ask your health care provider based on your individual desires and concerns
- Determine what kind of support would best suit you and your partner
- Become educated about resources you need to find to find in your area
- Create a SIMPLE birth plan based on your own desires
- Learn the right questions to ask during labor so that you remain in control and informed
- Work through fears of childbirth and motherhood
- Release prenatal concerns and issues around childbirth and motherhood to help you enjoy this special time in your life
- Process your past birth experience to release anxiety about future births
- Discover what kind of postpartum support would work best for you
- Get motivated to help you enjoy the first few months of your baby’s life
- Use Skype to have Jennifer assess your prenatal yoga poses to make sure you are doing them properly