Resume your yoga practice, after the birth of your baby, starting with just 5 minutes of yoga a day!
Jennifer More is back with the much anticipated follow up to the best selling, Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga DVD series.
Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga DVD features:
- 5 Minute getting back on your mat practice
- 15 Minute Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga practice with cesarean modifications
- 30 Minute Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga practice with cesarean modifications
- Diastasis Recti Self-Assessment
- Pelvic Floor Overview
- Guided Relaxation following each practice
Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga has been carefully crafted to allow a new mom the opportunity to resume her yoga practice slowly, starting with the 5 minute, getting back on your mat practice. This practice is designed to get her back in touch with her body so she can safely resume her yoga practice while sending healing energy to the space where her baby lived for all those months. As a new mom it is difficult to find time to fit yoga in, this is why we have created a 15 and a 30 minute practice. Finding 15 minutes a day to do yoga is easy and she will notice the huge difference it will make. Just 15 minutes a day of making time for herself and the healing of her body, will contribute to more positive moods, more and energy during the day, becoming a stepping stone to reclaim her health and fitness. After making the 15 minute practice part of her routine, she will be able to integrate the 30 minute practice, this is where she will really start to see the benefits in her body, energy levels, strength and stamina. Eventually, with these two practices, she will feel ready to return to her regular yoga practice in a safer and more comfortable way.
Benefits of practicing Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga can include:
- Feeling more awake and energized throughout the day
- Balanced mood swings
- Re-defined and re-toned body
- Easing of neck pain often associated with breastfeeding
- Easing of back and shoulder stress from carrying baby
- Feeling healthy and more vital
Please consult your physician before attempting any postnatal exercise. These postnatal exercise sequences are designed for those who are in good physical condition. Prior yoga experience is preferred, however Postnatal Vinyasa Yoga is accessible to everyone if they listen to their bodies and follow Jennifer s suggested modifications.