Online Teacher Trainings and Workshops
Dig deep into the world of prenatal yoga, pregnancy anatomy, childbirth education, postnatal yoga, and much much more as Jennifer More shares information and experience from her extensive career working with prenatal and postpartum people as well as her over 10,000 hours spent with laboring women as their doula. This depth of experience has been distilled down, researched, filmed, and edited in to a concise package designed to teach students what they need to know to safely teach prenatal and postnatal yoga – or just to learn much more about their bodies as they prepare for their own pregnancies.
This certification course is offered in 2 parts:
Part 1: Pre-recorded Course Content
Students will watch 60 hours of pre-recorded videos. These videos can be watched at any convenient time. We just ask that students have watched the course content for each section before the corresponding Live Zoom Sessions. Each video is well organized, covers a specific topic, and is presented at a length that allows students to fit this course into their busy schedules.
Part 2: Live Zoom Sessions
Students will also meet with Jennifer and other students for 20 hours. These live meetings allow students to ask questions, practice asana, and generally learn more about each section of the pre-recorded course content.
The Certification Track includes:
- 60+ hours of video instruction
- 155-page manual
- 20+ hours of interactive video time with Jennifer and your groups
- Individual assessment of teaching techniques
- Course completion certification
- Eligible for Yoga Alliance RPYT if you are an active member
- Private Facebook group membership
January/February 2022 Live Zoom Session schedule
There are 10 zoom meetings plus 1 assessment meeting (scheduled at the end of the course).
- Live Zoom Sessions, Weekend 1: January 14, 15, and 16
- Live Zoom Sessions, Weekend 2: January 28, 29, and 30
- Live Zoom Sessions, Weekend 3: February 10, 11, 12, and 13
There are 2 possible meeting times for each day of the live zoom sessions.
Time slot A: 10:00-12:00 or Time slot B: 17:00-19:00
- Times are all listed in 24hr time for clarity.
- Times are listed in the Pacific U.S. timezone
- Check what time this in your city by visiting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220114T180000&p1=tz_pt
This track is ideal for students who already have a prenatal yoga certification or are not interesting in receiving a certification. Students in this track will not have any interactive time with Jennifer. This track allows students to move through the material at their own pace. Students who wish to, may upgrade their track option and join the next available online course.
The Self Study Track includes:
- 50+ hours of video instruction
- 155-page manual
- Private Facebook Group Membership
Course available: Now
Upcoming In-Person Teacher Trainings
This certification course is offered in 2 parts: Part 1: Pre-Recorded Course Content Students will watch Approx. 26 hours of pre-recorded videos. These videos can be watched at any convenient time. Each video is well organized, covers a specific topic, and is...
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training & Yoga Alliance RPYT with Jennifer More