85 hrs / 10 days, Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance RPYT) with Jennifer More.
October 29 – November 5, 2022
Tarif Early Bird : 1620€ pour les inscriptions avant le 15 septembre uniquement
Tarif Normal : 1800€ pour les inscriptions après le 15 septembre
Registration Info –
- Pour confirmer votre inscription, il faudra réaliser un acompte de 600€ dans le cas où vous choisissiez le tarit FULL PRICE de 1800€. Ou payer l’intégralité du tarif Early Bird, soit les 1620€ avant le 15 septembre 2022 dans le cas où vous choisissiez ce tarif. Attention il n’y a que 10 places à ce tarif.
- Les arrhes de 600€ du tarif normal ne sont pas remboursables.
- Dans le cas d’une annulation pour cause de force majeur, les arrhes vous seront remboursés que sur justificatif.
- Pour plus d’informations et recevoir le formulaire d’inscriptions nous contacter sur email@example.com ou au 06 45 29 88 07
Course taught in English French or English manual available.
Training begins in:
85hr RPYT – Formation de professeur de yoga prénatal agréé Yoga Alliance by Jennifer More
Du 29 Octobre au 5 Novembre
Cette formation de professeur de yoga prénatal vous permet d’élargir vos connaissances afin de mieux guider vos élèves tout au long de leur grossesse afin de les préparer physiquement, émotionnellement et sur le plan de l’information à la puissante transition qu’est l’accouchement.
A QUI S’ADRESSE CETTE FORMATION
Pour les professeurs de yoga
Ce cours apprendra aux professeurs de yoga débutants et expérimentés à travailler avec les besoins uniques des femmes enceintes et post-partum. Cette formation complète est conçue pour donner confiance et les compétences au-delà de la formation prénatale habituelle aux professeurs de trouver une toute nouvelle voie professionnelle ou d’approfondir les connaissances d’un enseignant déjà certifié en yoga prénatal.
Pour les professionnels de l’accouchement
Ce cours enseigne aux professionnels de l’accouchement les principes de base du mouvement en toute sécurité pendant la grossesse, le travail et le post-partum, afin qu’ils puissent travailler avec leurs patients pour promouvoir le bien-être et les meilleurs résultats possibles de la naissance.
Pour femmes enceintes
Les femmes enceintes ont beaucoup à gagner d’un cours consacré à l’anatomie de la grossesse, aux mouvements modifiés et aux techniques postnatales. La vaste expérience de Jennifer vous permettra de bénéficier des meilleurs soins pendant ce cours. Vous trouverez ci-dessous des informations supplémentaires sur la participation à ce cours pendant la grossesse.
Learn to teach Prenatal Yoga, and guide pregnant women through the journey of pregnancy, while preparing them physically and mentally for the powerful transition of childbirth and motherhood.
For Yoga teachers
This course is intended to teach Yoga instructors* to safely guide their pregnant students through all three trimesters of a healthy and active prenatal yoga class, as well as address the needs of the postnatal student. Teachers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs of their pregnant and postnatal yoga practitioners.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certification
Every student who successfully completes this Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga training will be awarded a certificate documenting that they have completed the strict yoga and childbirth education requirements and are eligible to teach Prenatal Yoga***.
All current Yoga Alliance members who complete this training are eligible for the RPYT (Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher) designation from the Yoga Alliance.
See below for Yoga Alliance requirements
Experience and Expertise
Jennifer More has been teaching yoga since 1995 and has attended over 500 births, totaling more than 10,000 hours assisting women in childbirth, as a doula. Jennifer’s DVD, Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga is currently the best selling and highest rated Prenatal Yoga DVD in The United States. In addition, she is a certified clinical hypnotherapist, and a childbirth educator.It is with this breadth of experience that she has created a unique and powerful prenatal yoga teacher training. Jennifer has witnessed the powerful impact that Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga can have on a pregnant woman’s health, well-being, confidence and postpartum recovery.
Safe and Effective Yoga Practice and Teacher Training
In her Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga trainings, Jennifer adapts Vinyasa Yoga for the needs of pregnant women, providing a system that works with the pregnant body without sacrificing the intensity that you need to prepare for childbirth. This unique approach to prenatal yoga gives pregnant women the opportunity to safely remain active and challenged in their vinyasa practice. The strengthening that occurs in this Prenatal Yoga practice prepares the necessary muscles for labor and childbirth, often resulting in shorter labor, less pain, and fewer interventions, including a decrease in the need for Cesarean sections. Learning to link breath and movements in a constant flow greatly increases the ability for women to work with their bodies, increasing the likelihood of a more natural and joyous birth experience.
More than just Prenatal Yoga
This prenatal yoga teacher training is unique in that Jennifer’s vast childbirth experience gives her the ability to teach much more than just prenatal yoga. Jennifer integrates techniques to allow women to get in touch with their bodies and the sensations they feel. These techniques are immensely powerful in labor to help change the fearful negative perception many women have about birth. She trains teachers to help women find their strength and power while surrendering and focusing during yoga. Jennifer’s Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training, as highlighted in past student testimonies, is a powerful experience for the teachers themselves; some have even said the best training they have ever taken! While addressing the empowerment of prenatal women, it’s only logical that self-empowerment also happens throughout the group; many students undergo their own personal breakthroughs. Jennifer believes that Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga can be the catalyst for a positive and life changing experience of birth and beyond.
Support Your Community
Make a real difference in the quality of childbirth and pregnancy in your community. Students who complete this teacher training will be inspired and prepared to work with pregnant women and their families and guide them through a challenging, safe and effective prenatal yoga practice.
In addition to learning how to teach prenatal yoga, many students join this course to learn about their own bodies and pregnancies. Most courses will have pregnant students enrolled. If your are planning to take this course while pregnant, please be aware of the following:
- In order to receive a certification, you must be present for the duration of the course. You do not need to participate in all of the activity, but you should be in the room observing.
- You must be responsible for your own well-being, and eat and rest as you need.
- Please make sure that you are under the care of a Doctor or other health care professional.
Comprehensive course materials
Each prenatal yoga teacher training student will receive a 160-page manual, which has been carefully researched and written by Jennifer, and is available in Spanish or English.
Well Rounded Prenatal Yoga Education
Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga ~ Asana and Flow
- Prenatal variations and alternatives
- Teaching Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga
- Teaching Gentle Prenatal Yoga
- Poses that pregnant students should avoid
- Pregnancy precautions and warning signs
- Being responsible with your pregnant students
- Modifications for pregnant students attending regular flow yoga classes
- Different levels/different bodies
- Class sequencing
- Modifications for each of the 3 trimesters
- Yoga for common pregnancy discomforts
- Psoas in motion
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic teaching
Intro to Childbirth Education
- Understanding the pregnant body
- Understanding prenatal procedures and complications that your students will be experiencing
- Stages and phases of labor
- Common pregnancy discomforts, health concerns, and precautions
- Warning signs of prenatal health issues
- Pregnancy exercise myths vs facts
- Keeping pregnant women safe and working with the medical community
- Understanding the pelvis and pelvic floor muscles as they relate to pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum
- Fetal position variations
- How to achieve and maintain optimal baby positioning
- Muscle release techniques
- Labor Anatomy, understanding labor and childbirth
- Prenatal partner yoga and adjustments
- Yoga and massage during Labor
- Beyond prenatal yoga asana ~ Relaxation techniques for childbirth
- Postnatal precautions
- Postnatal asana and flow
- Diastasis recti identification and treatment
- Yoga after cesarean birth or other medical interventions
- Teaching mixed pre and postnatal classes
Yoga Alliance Requirements
To be eligible as a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) through the Yoga Alliance, you must:
- Already be registered as a yoga teacher through the Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200 or greater, completed prior to the commencement of the prenatal yoga teacher training.
- Successfully complete Jennifer More’s Prenatal Yoga teacher training.
- Provide 30 hours of teaching prenatal yoga after completing the training.
* For those in the childbirth field (Doulas**, Midwives, etc) who would like to attend this training, please feel free to join in the class and be advised of the following:
- This course is designed for people who are already certified yoga teachers, and therefore posses knowledge of yoga poses and yoga philosophy.
- There will not be extra time spent teaching basic poses. It is assumed that students will already possess this knowledge.
- Non yoga teachers will not be certified to teach prenatal yoga. You will, however, receive a certificate indicating that you have completed this training course.
With the above caveats stated, we welcome your presence in our class, as there is much valuable information to be gained, and your insights as a childbirth professional will benefit our group experience. Thank you for your understanding, and we are happy to have you as part of our group.
** Doula – A doula is a trained and experienced professional who provides continuous informational, physical and emotional support to pregnant women and their families/partners before and throughout the birthing process. A doula also typically meets with expectant families a few times prior to the birth, offering information and assessing their individual needs and desires to have the birth experience that they choose.
*** Must already be a yoga teacher with the equivalent of a 200 hour teacher training from any organization.