Live Zoom Classes Begin in:
85 Hour Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Study online and learn to teach prenatal yoga and postnatal yoga with 60 hours of pre-recorded video lessons and 25 hours of live, interactive meetings with Jennifer More.
This certification course is offered in 2 parts:
Part 1 – Pre-Recorded Course Content
Students will watch 60+ hours of pre-recorded videos. These videos can be watched at any convenient time. Each video is well organized, covers a specific topic, and is presented at a length that allows students to fit this course into their busy schedules.
Part 2 – Live Zoom Sessions
Students will also meet with Jennifer and other students for 20+ hours. These live meetings allow students to ask questions, practice asana, and generally learn more about each section of the pre-recorded course content.
April/May 2023 Live Zoom Session schedule
There are 6 zoom meetings plus 1 assessment meeting (scheduled at the end of the course).
- Live Zoom Sessions, Weekend 1: April 1-2
- Live Zoom Sessions, Weekend 2: April 15-16
- Live Zoom Sessions, Weekend 3: May 13-14
- Times are all listed in 24hr time for clarity.
- Times are listed in the Pacific U.S. timezone
- Check what time this in your city by visiting here