September 10, 2016
3895 Princeton Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
To Register, contact Vibe Yoga
This course is eligible for Continuing Education credits through the Yoga Alliance. Contact Yoga Alliance for more information. www.yogaalliance.org
Training begins in:
Yoga instructors: Empower yourself with the information you need to feel completely confident and safe working with pregnant women in your regular flow classes . This course qualifies for your Continuing Ed requirements for Yoga Alliance.
Pregnant Mamas: Come learn how to deepen your regular yoga practice during this special time of your life!
In this 4 hour workshop, you will learn:
- Modifications for pregnant students attending your regular flow yoga classes
- Pregnancy anatomy
- Common pregnancy discomforts, health concerns, and precautions
- Modifications for each of the 3 trimesters
- Different levels/different bodies
- Pregnancy exercise myths vs facts
- Postnatal Precautions, especially with abdominal work and cesarean recovery