Berkeley, CA | May 17 , 2015
Pregnant Mamas: Come learn how to deepen your regular yoga practice during this special time of your life!
Yoga instructors: Empower yourself with the information you need to feel completely confident and safe working with pregnant women in your regular flow and Forrest Yoga classes . This course qualifies for your Continuing Ed requirements for Yoga Alliance.
In this 5 hour workshop, you will learn:
- Modifications for pregnant students attending your regular flow yoga classes and Forrest Yoga classes
- Pregnancy anatomy
- Common pregnancy discomforts, health concerns, and precautions
- Modifications for each of the 3 trimesters
- Different levels/different bodies
- Pregnancy exercise myths vs facts
- Postnatal Precautions, especially with abdominal work and cesarean recovery
Cost: $108 Early Bird if you register by 5/10; $128 Regular PriceEnroll now to reserve your spot